The purpose of this web Privacy Statement is to specify the various categories of information collected by ASA DENTAL S.p.A.
when a user enters the website www.asadental.it and www.asadental.com and to explain how these data are processed by ASA DENTAL S.p.A.
The statement is associated with the following points as far as the processing of data collected on the website is concerned: Point (a): Websites being within the scope of the statement
This Privacy statement sets out the conditions for collecting and using data on the websites www.asadental.it and www.asadental.com.
These sites are controlled and managed by ASA DENTAL S.p.A., as Data Processing Controller, in accordance with the Law n. 675 of December 31 1996 on the Protection of People and Other Entities in terms of Personal Data Processing and with Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30 2003: "Personal data protection code".Point (b): Collected information
The information that can be collected on a website usually belong to these categories: "Information allowing personal identification" (Personal Data) and "Information not allowing personal identification".
- Personal data may include name, address, telephone number, email address, job, etc., i.e. information necessary to conclude agreements and contracts: This information is collected by ASA DENTAL S.p.A. offline, through direct contact with the Customer.
- Information not allowing personal identification is the information that does not allow to specifically identify the user. This type of information may include: "Uniform Resource Leader" (URL) of the website previously visited; web pages visited within the site; the URL entered afterwards; the browser used to access the website; the visitor's Internet Protocol (IP) address; each search word that was entered.
Furthermore, this statement includes further details on how cookies and other technologies for data collection are used.
Personal data and information that do not allow personal identification are not interconnected. Point (c): Purpose of data collection
The main purpose of collecting data is to provide Customers with better services and to allow all visitors to browse the website in an easy, efficient and customized way.
For example: if information is requested or suggestions are provided through the website, personal data are used to compile orders or provide the necessary information. Information that does not allow personal identification is used on an aggregate basis so as to analyze Customers' behavior, understand how visitors use the website and evaluate users’ interest in the different pages. This allows improving the content of the site, browse the site more easily and display personalized advertising (if any). Point (d): Use of information
The abovementioned information is collected and used in different ways:
As far as browsing is concerned: information that does not allow personal identification is collected when visiting the Website or when clicking on advertising messages of ASA DENTAL S.p.A. products or other items; these data are collected to manage the website more efficiently, to have comprehensive demographic information, to monitor the level of activity on the Site and to assess the effectiveness of promotional announcements and/or advertising.
As for surveys, opinion polls and/or votes: filling out questionnaires, participating in votes or participating in opinion polls implies the collection of personal data. Data are used to improve products and services.
Newsletters, promotional emails and/or communications: the personal data of the person making a subscription request to the newsletter or to promotional emails as well as other information necessary to meet the request.
Contacts: if the Site contact form is used to send communications or remarks, a registration including personal data may be archived in a specific file. These data are used to provide a better service if the user contacts the Site again.
If the email is used, on an optional and voluntary basis, to send communications as Customer or if the mail forms on the website are filled in, the sender's email address is inevitably registered and, therefore, all data mentioned in emails are acquired, too. These data, though, shall be used only to reply to the requests.Point (e): Information sharing
If ASA DENTAL S.p.A. asks third parties to provide services on its behalf, ASA DENTAL S.P.A. will ask them to respect the provisions of this web privacy statement.
ASA DENTAL S.p.A. may need to disclose its Customers' personal data because of judicial inquiries or in order to comply with legal obligations.
ASA DENTAL S.p.A. reserves the right to report any activity that is deemed illegal to judicial authorities. Furthermore, ASA DENTAL S.p.A. may disclose personal data whenever this may be reasonably necessary to implement its General Conditions for the Supply or to protect their own or other people's rights, property and safety.
ASA DENTAL S.p.A. and all related companies may merge or be acquired, wholly or partially, by another company. In this case, personal data will be shared between the companies of the group so as to continue providing the users of the Site with the same services, causing the least possible inconvenience to them. Point (f): Use of "cookies" in the website
See below.Point (g): Use of research companies and/or advertising agencies
Some pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web "beacons" or "single-pixel GIFs", belonging to advertising agencies or research companies. Web "beacons", that exploit the cookie technology, allow these companies to carry out aggregated statistics about how Users use the Site and to assess the effectiveness of advertisements. Personal data are not collected nor shared through the Site beacons and the collected information does not allow to identify the Site's users. Data are collected exclusively to be used by ASA DENTAL S.p.A. for marketing and research purposes.Point (h): Link to other websites
The concerned party can exercise his/her rights in accordance with Section 13 of Law No. 675/96, or with Section 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 30 June 2003, by contacting the Company by email (at the abovementioned email address), or fax (n. 0584-938084).
As for the right to have access to personal data and other rights, Section 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 is taken as reference. For the sake of users’ convenience, the Section is reported below:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Section 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rghts
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.